1. In a small bowl, mix together raspberry jam and 6 Tbsp. orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
2. Slice frozen pound cake lengthwise in three layers; arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet with top layer cut-side up. Pierce layers with fork tines. Spread each with 2 Tbsp. Raspberry-Orange Sauce; let stand 10 to 15 min. so that the cake absorbs the sauce.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl stir together cream cheese, sugar and orange juice until well blended.
4. To assemble cake: Place bottom layer on a serving plate; spread evenly with a third of the cream cheese mixture. Arrange a third of the blueberries evenly over cream cheese. Drizzle about 1 Tbsp. Raspberry-Orange Sauce over blueberries. Repeat with center slice of cake. Place top layer cut-side down; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
5. Decorate cake to resemble an American flag using remaining blueberries and the strawberries. Serve with remaining Raspberry-Orange Sauce.
6. Refrigerate any leftovers.